The Guest House is situated in Kinigi district only 11 Km from Ruhengeri City, also Known as the “Village Touristique de Kinigi”, Kinigi guest house it is constructed at the bottom of Sabyinyo volcanic mountain with an altitude of 4,480 m. It accommodates over 40 people-all rooms have electricity and warm water.
Kinigi guesthouse offers
- The guest house has an average over 20 rooms and it can accommodate over 40 people.
- Hot and cold showers at the guest are all guarantied.
- Kinigi guest house also has dormitories which can accommodate students or large groups of 16 and above on a small budget. These dorms have shared bathrooms, which have hot and cold water.
- Electricity is always available in all rooms.
- Kinigi guest house operates a restaurant, with great cuisines at great rates
- It also has a lounge with a fire place where people can relax in the evening after Gorilla tracking.
- Each room in the guest house is fitted with an en-suite bathroom and a wardrobe/closet. Mosquito nets are also provided.
The onsite restaurant serves French dishes. Outdoor dining and shared kitchen facilities are available. Kinigi Guest House arranges community village walks. Laundry and car hire services are available at a fee. The premises are guarded by security personnel. On-site parking is also available.
Services and facilities
- Security Guard, Guarded Complex
- Safety Deposit Boxes, Laundry / Dry Cleaning, Car Hire, Room Service, Ironing, Concierge
- 24h Electricity
- Breakfast, Restaurant
The onsite restaurant serves French dishes. Outdoor dining and shared kitchen facilities are available.